Sunday, June 25, 2006

Let's Rocks!

It's been quite awhile since I last pen. Went for the Cresendo and 3 week of parade rehearsal, I finally commission as an officer. Being there is not by any chance. But all the effort I had put in for these 9months. Nevertheless, it's embarks a wonderful chapter in my Life...

For now... finally I do have much more free time. Having a Sunday as in now sitting in front of my computer was never in my thoughts since I am enlisted. Now.. being more carefree is the type I enjoyed.

Yesterday went for ah pat loh birthday bbq and it's has been a long while since we all together hang out. And I guess this weekend was indeed a very good one for most of us. Sitting down there thinking of the "old days."

This coming July... Birthdays coming one after another. Should be a busy month I should said. Therefore, Let's ROCK this july. LOL. It's time for some fun folks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home