Saturday, April 01, 2006

Some recent updates....

In my Life... I had experiences many things. Things that made me fell and I stood up again. People that know me well, they know I'm a give and take person. Nothing hits me hard. I'm just another joker.

The recent Ns life I have experiencing is something doesn't seem too good. Summary of why I have been missing for these days or shall I said months...

Time have not been on my side since I posted to combat engineer. The life there was tough as I least expected. For a normal day, if I have 5hr of sleep, I should be laughing to the bed. For out field exerise will be more worst. A 2day without sleep is common.

A officer is not a superhero I guess. Furthermore, I'm yet to become one. I'm just a officer cadet.Now I am coming to to the end of my course, with a local finale exerise and an oversea finale exerise coming very soon.

Always I been asking myself what keeps me going? I search deeply into my soul... It's my family, my gf, my loved ones, my friends and my everything. Things can be yours for this moment but in the spilt seconds, the things might be gone...
For them I compromise myself that National Service is none of a joke but to prepare myself. Till now.. I may still out of course in term of knowledge, skills, abilities or leadership and that would be a waste of all my hard works all these months...

Nevertheless you guys can always contact me via hp.
Happy April Fool folks!! Start bluffing! :)

-A thousand mile always start with a single step...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home